Thursday, May 8, 2008

Not much

Been a while bog. yeah i've been good just jobo as usual. got a little promotion and now praying for big thngs. hope things get to work out. but then again if things DO work out my way i shouldn't be here by the end of this month. but that's all in God's plans.. right? Nway i love my blog, it's like my little Haven which nobody knows about... well at least bnone of my family members or any of my pals. This is where i can dump all my worries and fears and excitements and joy. J is doing great and hopefully if what he's planning goes through things should be fantastic and I can't fucking wait! Big bro is finally back in town and it's been a minute. I should be having my Springboks shirt and ready for trhe next rugby games. Yaay!
well blog, mob responsibilities right now so i guess i'll stop here. maybe next time i'll tell you more about my baby.
Me.