Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My sacrifice

Have I ever told you how absolutely COOL it is that I have this little haven of mine to run to whenever I need a listening ear?
.. Yeah yeah yeah, call me lonely, but there are some things you simply can't tell everyone. Plus I am one very private person.
Any whoo! Today is just one of those days you just want to run around smiling and grinning. But then of course this is me, I rarely smile and I certainly have no reason to smile when it comes to my job which is in jeopardy right now.
The client may just be pulling out of the contract, and not to disclose too much, let me just say there might be a few hundreds of disgruntled employees very soon. Add me on the list :(
Having said that, BB2 is coming home today before he goes away, AGAIN! But for this next week, everything is gonna be alright and smiley :)

XoXoXoXoXo
Marsh.

No comments: