Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy


Hey blog, so today I'm only doing happy, happy songs, happy thoughts, happy times. Currently listening to an LP track and as old as the song might be, those boys still get to me! So let's see, it's been an aiight day. I was meant to be in bed lounging and watching Denny Crane. But I'm at work. sacrifices... sacrifices. So pretty happy day. God things happening, I don't have to see some fools any more and bear their arrogance :) yeah.... happy day bloggie:-)
On the other hand my best girl is going through a rough patch. All her plans for the future are being messed up one by one, I'm feeling so helpless and such are the times I wish I was still the baller I used to be a few years ago :( . Life can sure suck, but I have this feeling and I know things are gonna work out just fine for her... Gotta keep the faith.

So i'm looking forward to my leave where i will go and lay in the sun and sand for a few days, dance away my youth, make out with strangers(NOT!), get WASATED and not give a second thought to my trashy X, and hunt for a new job...

Oh happy times :) .. Happy songs :)... happy thoughts :)

XoXo

No comments: