Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nazoea

Hey Bloggie,
It's so cool having you to fall back on. Am still sad :( So so sad. I simply don't know what to do. The last time I went through a tough break up was with J, and that was years go!
And I suppose that didn't hurt as much as it should have cos we stayed 'FUBU's for a while... Or maybe it hurt more, cos I dragged on the pain all through the FUBU crap? :(
Things at work are almost calming down, the thing is, that bad feeling is still there. You know that feeling of impending doom? Yeah. As if what we just experienced was a tip off the ice berg. And when the impending doom does come by, I know it's gonna suck SO SO much.
I wish I could just figure out what I wanted to do with my life and get the hell out of this country already.. Before my brothers marry and have no more money for me:(

No comments: