Monday, September 28, 2009

Sigh

Hey,
And another Monday is here. Days sure are flying by! Sad thing is I haven't been up to much. . . Work, home, work, home, work play. Not enough play if you ask me bloggie. I need to work on widening my horizons and my networks. At the moment, the most I do with my life is wake up, have some coffee, get ready for work, walk under that excruciating sunshine, get to my meager paying job and listen to stupid, senseless calls for the rest of the afternoon and half the night. It's a very tiring and un-challenging life. :(
When I happen to be off, I will spend half of that time vegging out in front of the telly. When I do get lucky enough to get a visitor, we will drink ourselves stupid, end up in a bar somewhere in town and dance the night away. By the time I'm awake and rested vizuri, it's Sunday.. time to go back to work. I hate my life! My friends don't care about hanging out with me anymore, and the few who care, I cancel on them. Sigh.
I need to start making wiser, sounder and sober-er decisions. Decisions that will help my life in the long run. Cos it looks like I'm in this alone :( XoXoXo

No comments: