Monday, September 14, 2009

Through

So it has been a really trying time for guys at work. Jobs were on the line, some of them still are actually. . And it sucks big time cos my girl is one of the affected ones :( She and all the others have worked SO hard and it sux seeing them go through this... But we can always hope for the best.
These are the times u need somebody to reassure you, somebody to tell u everything is going to be OK. I tried looking for that too, in my good old boy fried. And you know what? I give up. I so FUCKING give up. It's better to be man-less than to go through this bull shit I'm going through. I did so much for that nigger but the moment he took that forsaken plane to Greece, he forgot all the shit. So Bottom line, it's time I forget everything about him and start focusing on my future. … And to think I was ready to go to that hopeless place, throw away my years of hard-work in school and at work and become a frigging mboch?!. No thank you.
On other news... I can't get over my new crush X) You know, the tall, dark handsome one? Yeah. And up to a few days ago I was under the impression that he was too young for me. He's simply perfect and would make my break up so much easier to handle :-P.. Worth a thought, definitely worth a thought :)

2 comments:

BintiMswahili said...

Be strong...the world is waiting for you..

Bonareri said...

I sure hope so. But I think I'm simply tired of this thing called love.. It's time to play smart